Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's Catch up

he and i are no longer one, he has become one with another. I'm still one with myself. I have re kindled with a first love. Too bad he is still his old 7th/8th grade self. What do i do? Do i walk out on you like i did 2 years ago? you ended it, but yet you tried to get me back and i said no. I'm sorry because now i regret it. I'll never stop having feelings for you because you were the first to steal my heart from my warm un-touched chest. You are the same person i fell in love with, that could be a good thing, and a bad thing. You still lie, you still play with my heart, you still play with my words. But you added a new one, Sympathy. You make me feel guilty because you think im judging you for who you were. and yes, i am. Turns out i was right though. Good job, you really had me going there for a second, you really had me feeling bad for you for a bit. Too bad i caught on too bad i grew up while you haven't. But i still love you. I still care for you deeply, but yet i still keep one eye open with you. I almost let my gaurd down again with you, looks like you'll have to work harder ten times harder to get my gaurd now and earn my respect.

But dont get me wrong i do still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment