Monday, January 3, 2011

The Bear

The Bear is a symbol of strength, and thats what i am told that represents me. I feel i have to uphold that. I don't need anybody to make me happy besides my friends and family. i know whats been making me stressed and sleep deprived. I just needed to realize it. As i read my old messages about Francisco, i realized that i had become the kind of girl that i hated the most. Girls full of themselves and not really opening their eyes to reality. I can't believe i was cought up in that type of world. Please, I'm strong and i dont need someone in my life like that to make me completely happy. only thing good coming out of a relationship is that it's an award of hard work and being able to wait to be in a great relationship. well; i'm glad that i'm blogging again. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment